The ARTHRO Mentor was the first available arthroscopy training simulator on the market and is currently the most comprehensive, including, basic skills training, full procedures and diagnostics.
Hands-on knee, shoulder and hip training from very basic skills relevant for PGY1 residents, up to complete Labral repair procedures for advanced users.
Realistic and accurate simulation of tissue, organs, instruments and optics.
Dynamic tactile feedback:
- Enables performing complex arthroscopic procedures (including cutting, drilling, suturing, etc.) without damaging the physical model.
- Allows practicing procedures that cause changes to the anatomical structures and feel how their resistance changes throughout the procedure.
- Provides the option to switch between anatomical cases virtually in order to train different pathologies and anatomical variants without the need to change the anatomical model.
Guidance – ARTHRO Mentor offers guidance for diagnostic and therapeutic training cases:
- Visual and probe examination tasks accompanied by external view assistance to guide the trainee in the navigation inside the joint.
- On screen instructions for every diagnostic and therapeutic case.
- Dynamic procedural step indicator in therapeutic procedures.
- Visual guidance on Shoulder Labral Repair procedure- Where to debride? Where to drill? Where to perforate? Which suture to grab?
Extensive content of over 70 tasks and cases that comprise the largest library of case scenarios. Includes a full range of basic skills, diagnostic and full procedures for the knee, shoulder and hip joints.
Fundamentals of Arthroscopic Surgery Training (FAST) module to gain the basic skills required for arthroscopy. The module is based on curricula from major arthroscopic societies.
Ready-to-use courses via MentorLearn. Includes a library of ready-to-use simulator based courses and a platform to design new training courses including diagnostic knee Arthroscopy, microfractures, ACL reconstruction, Bankart repair and rotator cuff repair.
A large number of virtual tools are available using only three physical tools.
Systematic training with objective assessment.
L’imprimante 3D CubeX most validated simulator on the market today with multiple validation studies proving its effectiveness, usefulness and didactic value.