Caractéristiques et avantages
Endoscopy trainees can take advantage of the GI Mentor’s educational environment as they practice varied virtual patients. Multiple educational aids such as 3D maps and a pain indicator provide feedback as to scope location, state of the GI tract, problematic occurrences and patient discomfort during the procedure.
Trainee Management and Evaluation
The GI Mentor enables the instructor to easily design and assign tutorials to selected trainees. Elaborate objective measurements are provided following each performance, allowing for ongoing trainee monitoring, as well as self evaluation by the trainee himself.
- The most comprehensive hands-on curriculum available
- The most realistic VR simulation available
- The only hands-on simulator offering EUS training
- Validated in over Forty studies during the last ten years
- A user friendly and mobile platform, incorporating Flexible Bronchoscopy modules
- Compatible for trainees with various clinical needs – from basic procedures to the most advanced
- Demonstrated a sustained skill transference effect superior to other training methods
- The exclusive platform offering SAGES FES test, mandatory for certification